I’m not a meat eater but my family loves this recipe and I love its simplicity. Plus I can can add leftover sliced chicken breast to the hubsters salad for lunch the next day!
- 2 lemons, sliced
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 4 chicken breasts (boneless, skinless)
- dash salt & pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425F. Layer ½ of the lemon slices on the bottom of a baking dish. Sprinkle with ½ of the herbs and ½ of the sliced garlic.
- Place the chicken breasts on top and sprinkle salt & pepper. Place remaining lemon, herbs and garlic on top of the chicken. Drizzle with olive oil. Cover with a lid or foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes until chicken is cooked through. If you want the chicken to be a bit more “roasty” then remove the lid/foil and broil for another few minutes (watching carefully not to burn it).
- Serve & enjoy!
Did you try this recipe? I’d love to hear how you liked it in the comments below!