Looking for a quick easy dish that you can make ahead and use whatever is hanging in out in your fridge? Look no further! This tasty Thai pasta dish is quick and makes a great side dish, main meal, pot luck addition and is great for lunch the next day!
And if you’re allergic to peanuts, almond butter makes a great substitute!
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (or Bragg's Amino Acids)
- 1/4 cup rice vinegar
- 1 Tbsp sesame oil
- 2 Tbsp Sriracha (or spice of choice)
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 Tbsp minced ginger
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 lb whole wheat pasta
- Chopped veggies ~ whatever you have on hand. Suggestions: carrots, onions, peppers (green, red, yellow), cucumber, snap peas, peas, leeks.
- Cook the pasta per package instructions.
- While it's cooking, mix the first 9 ingredients together in a bowl & set aside.
- Chop whatever veggies you have on hand and set aside.
- Drain the pasta.
- Add the chopped veggies & sauce. Stir well. Refrigerate for 1 hour and then ENJOY!